Thursday, March 1, 2012

I came across these words and it reminded me to take a moment and be thankful. My son who has been working very hard towards his goal this past year was faced with some of life's disappointments. As his Mom, all I could do was offer words of encouragement that things would turn around for him. He needed to be patient. 

Then a phone call changed it all (at least for now) and he was offered a challenging job in another Province.  He would need lots of warm clothes, layers of warm clothes, and some courage as he faced new challenges.  I am so proud of my son, he has achieved so much in his young life, and he has become wise beyond his years.  I am so thankful......

1 comment:

  1. oh how wonderfull for your boy...I guess you wil be buying warm clothes to visit him!
    Thanks for dropping by my booth & my blog!

    ReplyDelete