Sunday, February 13, 2011

Several years ago when I was pondering the idea of opening a shop, I found a great book called "A Shop Of One's Own" published by Victoria Magazine.  I used to read that book from cover to cover (still do) and look at the dreamy photo's that were so inspiring. This book was my "mentor" in print!  Recently, I had a local photographer, Kim Mallory, visit the store and she graciously took a few pictures for me.  I am thrilled with this particular photograph because in my eyes, it could be found on one of the pages of my treasured book !

5 comments:

  1. ..delightful picture!...looks straight out of Victoria magazine.....or any other!...you should submit your store to Style At Home...very easy ..good publicity!...they always need more for their store watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Colleen ~ any suggestions how I would go about submitting ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo... absolutely. When I first saw it, before reading the print beneath, I was thinking... that kid of yours is turning into a professional photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny ...didn't know you had asked till I came back here to see what was new!....can you please email me and I will fill you in!...talk soon Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also you need to sign up for Design&lifestylebloggerswest......

    ReplyDelete